Is there easy software

c_b8

<p>Hi<br>

I am going to update a website for a friend, i have no idea how to do it.. is there some software makes it easy without code.. she has an old mac but i have a good pc.. already she has an ftp site. open for suggestions.. thanks<br>

qkcam</p>

<p>Easy is relative, but there are many available that are graphically based (don't need to write code). If you want to buy something, I recommend Microsoft Web Expressions (formerly Frontpage). There are free options available also, but I haven't used any of them. Some free stuff is very good, but I have also wasted countless hours fooling around with free software trying to get it to work properly (not web editors, other stuff).</p>

<p>the web hosting site told me I would need to use Core FTP to make changes.. so that looks like uploading/downloading pages. I managed to get all the email addresses changed. I uploaded images but they wouldn't show on her webiste- i have a lot to learn.. I think i may try that web expressions and then hope it will allow me to build some new pages for the current images.</p>

• 2 weeks later...