who are the maker of M-mount bodies?

doug_cosentino

<p>Are there ANY russian M mount cameras? ( no I do NOT want a LTM/LSM m39 screw mount that I can use an adapter with, as the rangefinder wont work )</p>

<p>I would like a list of M-mount ( leica bayonet ) camera bodies.<br>

Can someone point me in that direction? please<br>

I am looking for something like,,,,,<br>

Leica film<br />m3<br />mp<br />m2 (*MD)<br />m1 (~*)<br />m4 (*MDa)<br />m4a<br />m5<br />cl<br />m4-2 (*MD-2)<br />m6<br />m6j<br />m6 0,85<br />m6 TTL<br />M7<br />MP<br />(*= no viewfinder )<br>

<br />Leica digital<br />M8<br />M8.2<br />M9<br />_____________<br>

Cosina (Voigtlander)<br /> NOT! the (Leica m39, LSM LTM ), Bessa L or Bessa R<br /> Bessa T<br /> Bessa R2( aka Rollei 35RF )<br /> Bessa R2a<br /> Bessa R3a<br /> Bessa R2m<br /> Bessa R3m<br /> Bessa R4a<br /> Bessa R4m<br>

Epson <br /> R-D1<br /> R-D1s<br /> R-D1x<br /> R-D1xG<br /> Konica<br /> Hexar RF<br /> Hexar RF half frame<br /> <br />Minolta <br /> CLE<br /><br />Rollei - see Cosina<br /><br />Zeiss<br /> Zeiss Ikon - ZM</p>

<p>The Chinese Red Flag 20 by the Shanghai No. 2 Camera Factory could be added for completeness.<br>

As noted the M4-P is missing. The CL should properly be listed under Minolta and Leica. I think the Hexar Half Frame was called the "Hexar 72" but I have never seen one in person or print. What is a Leica M4A?<br>

Not sure what criteria you are using for inclusion and exclusion of various Leica models? If the Hexar 72 is to be included why note the M4-2 Half Frame?<br>

Try Camerapedia for lists.</p>

<p>There was a military version of the M film camera from Leitz Midland Ontario (K-7e or something like that) which can be found sometimes on the used market. Apparently there were some M mount Leica IIIg's made, but likely not circulated on the market. There was also a Minolta CL, although the Leica CL was also made by Minolta to Leitz design and apparently the same instrument but with different logo.</p>