<p>I got some A3 prints made on the weekend through a local camera store so I converted them to sRGB as that is

what they used. Some of the segments in the images were washed out particularly where flash was used and some

images displayed pinky skin on some patches of skin and one or two images were darker than the other.<br>

I printed some off on a crappy home printer I use for documents etc and the colour was represented perfectly

and exactly how I saw it on screen when I am editing. Would the anomalies I viewed from the printing shop be the

fault of incorrect print management seeing as the one from my home printer (An £80 one) represented the c

olour really wel

<p>Could be incorrect print management or color management or something with how you handed the data. That your home printer did a good job helps to some degree in providing data that the data is OK, but without knowing more about how you color managed the data to that printer, its possible the opposite is true. We just don’t enough specifics of the workflow to point a finger where.</p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<p>Hi Andrew,<br>

I literally open the file up in Adobe RGB (1998), then edit in that. I'm not big on print workflows, but I converted it to the colourspace they requested.<br>

The image I printed on my home printer was sRGB too. I did that as they printed it in sRGB too (To replicate their print). The print results of mine were exactly as I edited on screen on my Mac, but theirs were not.<br>

All I did was flatten the file, convert it to sRGB and then sent it to the PC the printer was connected to. Then right click and print. It was that simple and the results were what I expected too.</p>

<p>That’s your call but I suspect with something like a good Epson or Canon ink jet, you’ll print significantly better results. Do you want to take on that task or farm it out?</p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)