Best way to convert large video file to youtube....

david_galvin

<p><br />I use Adobe Premiere Elements 8 for creating my slide shows in HD with music. (I think the latest version is 9). I usually buy my singles of music from Amazon if I don't already have what I want on DVD's. Itunes has music too but I don;t like them because they limit the number of devices you can play each selection. A single runs $.99- $1.25 each.</p>

<p>Premiere automatically creates the video and uploads it to YouTube. You can check out a couple I did here. <br>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/AlanClips">http://www.youtube.com/user/AlanClips</a></p>

<p>Note that you can watch it in HD 1080 if you have the bandwidth or select a lower resolution if you don't. Good luck and have fun with this. Alan.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Hi David !<br>

We upload a lot of our work on youtube, and we found a pretty efficient exportation format that is small but maintains a high resolution. We use Final cut pro which had a lot of choices in terms of exportation formats.<br>

Try something like H.264, 4000kbits/sec, at 720p.</p>

<p>Cheers,<br>

Roman<br>

We provide video production services.<br>

For more information, visit www.oneroadpictures.com</p>

<p>Hi David,<br>

Yeah, there are several ways to upload your works to Youtube.<br>

I've uploaded some big sized clip up to 1.8GB and the time length is more than 30 minutes. My suggestions:<br>

+ Export your HD video into .m2ts format<br>

+ Convert it into .flv<br>

+ Upload the .flv file to Youtube<br>

(You can also export video directly to .flv if you do not use your m2ts file for presentation in large LCD TV)<br>

This is what I did for my parents' Longevity ceremony recently:

Good luck!</p>

<p> </p>