New LR/ACR camera profiles (beta) for Nikon D3, D700, D300

<p>There are new camera profiles version 3 (beta) for the Nikon D3,D700 and D300 available at the adobe forum:</p>

<p><a href="http://forums.adobe.com/thread/780605?start=0&tstart=0">http://forums.adobe.com/thread/780605?start=0&tstart=0</a></p>

<p>Make sure you read the release notes. They are supposed to achieve a match to NX / NX2 output, provided you set the exposure slider to -0.5 in LR/ACR</p>

<p>I don't know if it was posted here already, I could not find it </p>

<blockquote>

<p>They are supposed to achieve a match to NX / NX2 output, provided you set the exposure slider to -0.5 in LR/ACR</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Do they (how closely)? If someone sent me a low rez capture from both, I could convert them to a color list in ColorThink Pro and plot the delta’s. Might be interesting. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<blockquote>

<p>Do they (how closely)? If someone sent me a low rez capture from both, I could convert them to a color list in ColorThink Pro and plot the delta’s. Might be interesting.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I haven't tested yet these profiles, but I'll be happy to try it and send the files.</p>

<p>Anyway, the match between LR / ACR using these profiles and NX/NX2 is suggested by Adobe scientist Eric Chan, who maybe could share with you (Andrew Rodney) some test files</p>

<p>Quote by Eric Chan from the previously linked Adobe Forum thread:</p>

<blockquote>

<p>IMPORTANT NOTE: When using these v3 beta profiles, if you wish to match the default tonality of Nikon's Picture Controls (e.g., match View NX / Capture NX), you must set the Exposure slider in Camera Raw / Lightroom to -0.5.</p>

</blockquote>