Printing A4 without borders

<p>Hi guys!<br>

I'm trying to print A4/A3 prints without borders but i'm unable to do so.</p>

<p>When printing, I have entered (In photoshop and the final print box) the correct dimensions although it is either not in proportion (Via image size in PS) or cropped (Via print box).</p>

<p>What are your workflows? It has been quite frustrating being able to do this.</p>

<p>Are you saying that your printer won't print to the edge of the paper - which is most people would describe as a borderless print ? Or that you can't get the print to appear with correct proportions ?</p>

<p>Yh I keep getting the white borders either on the right and left, or as a whole A4 border, top, bottom, right and left.<br>

I have resized the image for print although the image looks slightly chubby.<br>

I want a borderless print but cant seem to get it.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>I've used Qimage to successfully produce borderless prints for years. It has a number of features for adjusting the position of a print relative to the paper's edge but that has been with Epson printers rather than Canon. It might do what you are looking for - suggest you check the documentation to see if it is compatible and possibly try the trial version</p>