Ireland to USA

<p>I have a friend in the USA to whom I wish to send a framed photo(one of my own)</p>

<p>Obviously, I want to avoid the expense of the transatlantic postage costs.</p>

<p>Does anyone know a reliable and reasonable company in the US who would print, frame and post a photo?</p>

<p>Photo size maybe 20 x16 inches.</p>

<p>Standard classic thin frame.</p>

<p>While I've never had framing done by them, only printing, I've been very happy with the services from http://www.mpix.com, which is the "net presence" of the portrait printing firm Miller's.<br>

Only issue may be shipping to an address different than credit card billing address -- protection against credit card fraud, which is rampant world-wide.</p>

<p>If it were me, I would contact a frame shop in Ireland and send them the print in a tube. Use media Mail and it would be cheap to send. The framing done in Ireland then posted to your friend would almost certainly be cheaper than sending a 16x20 framed print from the USA. If you find a frame shop near him, he could even pick it up from them and save the post charges. Just my thoughts</p>

<p>Thanks a million for the great help</p>

<p>I think I did not at all make my self clear(few beers?)</p>

<p>I live in Ireland and want a framed print as a gift for someone in america</p>

<p>anyway in spite of my own stupidiy I am following up on Vince Passarro's sugggestion</p>

<p>thanks to all</p>

<p> </p>