be very very scared, chemically scare.

<p>If you think chemicals are bad, do an inventory of what substances are contained in computers, monitors, printers and cameras (which are really nothing more than computers with a lens hanging off the front). Put them in a landfill, ferment with some rain water so it gets down real deep in the aquifers and get back to us.</p>

<p>Are there epidemiological studies on users vs. non-users of dark room chemicals? Are there other valid scientific studies on the health hazards of properly used darkroom chemicals?</p>

<p>That is the information that is really relevant to the conversation. All else is anecdote and speculation. Interesting conversation perhaps, but not enlightening.</p>

<p>By the way, I am referring to proper use of the chemicals. Getting people to use chemical properly is not always easy and is another story.</p>

<p>William,<br>

Why would you have a reason to fear shampoo? If there were an epidemic of scalp cancer or dermatitis I'd understand, but it doesn't seem to be an issue for most people. I'm still more worried about texting drivers.<br>

Scott</p>