EOS 7D HD Video clips on Photo.net?

tonybrown

<p>Is there a simple way of uploading and displaying HD video-clips on Photo.net. And how does one play them? (I once saw a video-clip on someone's photo.net site - so I believe its possible). What format is required or most efficient - is storage space a major limiting concern?</p>

<p>I would use vimeo.</p>

<p>Sadly, due to the HTML involved, users can't embed video clips on PN at the moment. If there becomes enough of a reason for it in the future, I may look for a solution. But due to the fact that the focus of the site has always been photography, we are lacking on video capabilities.</p>

<p>Thanks Folks for your help. I was thinking maybe YouTube was the way to go and I can post straight out of Adobe Premier Elements. It would be nice if one could use a still photo on photo.net as a hot button to link in the YouTube video - is that too ambitious?</p>

<p><em>"It would be nice if one could use a still photo on photo.net as a hot button to link in the YouTube video - is that too ambitious?"</em></p>

<p>Trivial to do right now if you know even a little HTML. It's supported. The message reply here in the forum supports HTML.</p>