I've found what inspired me to work with tilt lenses....

petemillis

<p>First post here for a while - having been really over busy, working and building an home extension, and so on....</p>

<p>But had to post when I stumbled across what inspired me to get into tilt lenses. It was a video for Bodycount's "There goes the neighborhood". This is the "no bad language" version.... <br />

<p>Even if the song isn't your cup of tea....you've got to admit the filming is brilliant.</p>

<p>Interested in your thoughts....and also, are there any music vids etc that inspired you in some way in your photography?</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Even if the song isn't your cup of tea...</p>

</blockquote>

<p>It isn't, really, but I thought it was pretty funny, which I think was the idea. Even if it wasn't, it's a good get-even fer that there Matt Mathers guy messin' up them nice rapper fellers' neighborhoods. :)</p>

<p>For T/S lenses used askew, I prefer something more <a href="http://www.photoble.com/photo-inspiration/astonishing-tilt-shift-videos/">along these lines</a>, which might not be your cup of tea...</p>

<p>A movie did a little; Three Days of the Condor. One of Redford's lines in Faye Dunaway's apartment, IIRC</p>

<p><em>..."you're pictures aren't autumn...and they're not winter...they're November."</em><br /> <em><br /></em><br /> <em> </em>The pictures over the fireplace he was referring to were shot in the park, in black & white, on an overcast day, void of people. Empty park bench shot from ground level, empty playground swing, etc... <br /> There were no leaves on the trees, so that meant it was past autumn, and there wasn't any snow on the ground, meaning it was before winter.<em> November!<br /></em></p>