trouble uploading

paul631

<p><strong>Today I have encountered the new Aurigma uploader, it is crap! Not working at all. I am unable to upload it. What's going on! I am being prevented from using Photonet, refund my money if this is the only service you can offer.</strong></p>

<p>Colin,</p>

<p>I was sick last week as were my kids. I got behind on replying to email. I am working on it as fast as I can. But there is a lot of email. Everyone has something they need help with and everyone thinks their problem is the most crucial one out there. The best I can do is address them in the order they are received.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Josh Root,<br>

sorry to here you and your family were ill, hope all are ok now.<br>

You asked me what browser I am using and I'm not sure as I am fairly 'brain-dead' when it comes to computers. Here in Xi'an about 99% of the population doesn't speak English at all and my Chinese is minimal. Communication here is a real problem. My Sony Vaio laptop I bought here runs on Windows 7 and cannot be updated to Windows 8, or 9, its made under license and may have a different processor than one bought say in the UK, or US. I uploaded Google Chrome, its on my hard disc, but isn't my default and can only be used if I download it. Its been about one month now since I had a problem uploading my images, thank you for the belated reply and for the UHL link to the simple uploader which I shall try.<br>

Colin</p>

• 2 weeks later...