Clark Color Labs E-6 and C-41

<p>Hi Guys- With the demise of the Fuji mailer, I set off for another economical 35mm E-6 processing and I just wanted to share that Clark Color labs does an outstanding job with 35mm E-6 and the best part is it's only $3.95 for 36exp. From what I have gathered, I am pretty sure that they send it off to Dwayne's Photo. Clark also offers a 120 E-6 and C-41 processing. Not every one of their services are on their site but you can email them to see if they offer something. They are very economical and believe it or not have extremely clean negative processing. I use them for not critical jobs just in case but have never had a problem...nock on wood. They do the C-41 in house and the printing is not spectacular but at $2.25 develop and print for 35mm C-41 or any 120 size negatives, you can't go wrong to get good previews of what you have. Just wanted to share as they have done well by me. Also...I have also found it worth it to pay an extra $0.35 fee for a "Priority Service"....</p>

<p><a href="http://www.clarkcolor.com/clark/helppricing">http://www.clarkcolor.com/clark/helppricing</a><br /><br /><br /> Patrick</p>

<p>Haven't tried their E6. Did send off some 120 C41 and they apparently make a somewhat low resolution scan to print from The 4x6 prints from Reala 120 had less detail than 35mm prints. I was able to scan some negatives on my Epson V600 and get vastly superior images. Glad to knwo they're still in the slide business, though.</p>

• 1 month later...

<p>These guys sound like a good choice, and I'd like to try them out. However, their order form has no place for specifying E6 processing. The last cheap slide service I used processed a roll of Sensia in C41 chemistry. I'm not eager to have that experience repeated. The email exchange I've had with them about this (asking what to write on the form) has been frustrating, as it's pretty clear their customer service rep didn't really read my email.<br>

Those of you who've used them for slides, what do you do with the order form?</p>