Recent Acquisition.

RCap

<p>Nice photos Ray!</p>

<p>I have a Rolleiflex 2.8C from 1954. Right now it's at Harry Fleenor's repair shop getting a CLA and a Maxwell screen. These are fine cameras. Harry is running about 10 weeks turn-around so I should have mine back by mid-December. Well worth the wait!</p>

<p>Nice camera. The Planar models are the Queens of the Classic Manual Cameras.<br>

I'd be ordering some Tri-X 120 right now if that were mine.</p>

<p>When I shot weddings with MF (Mamiya 645) I noticed that the Maxwell screens were the best. The Beattie screens were bright, but more difficult to focus.</p>

<p>Very good. Thanks for posting. I wonder if a Maxwell screen is available to fit my Rolleicord III? Or even my Yashicamat D? I sometime have a little trouble focusing. Also, the magnifier for my Rolleicord doesn't show the screen sharply unless I hold it several inches away from the eye. No such problem with my Yashicamat D and Yashica 44A.</p>

<p>Thanks all, this Rolleiflex is a pleasure to shoot with.<br>

@Anthony, I purchased the Rolleiflex from Krikor Maralian. And boy is it smooth. I am very happy with the Maxwell screen.<br>

@Steve, the Tri-X is already on hand. I wish I could find some more Tri-X 320, I am down to a couple of rolls.<br>

@Mike, I believe the Maxwell screen will fit your Rolleicord.</p>