What should you do...?

<p>Today I´ve been emailed by the Art Editor of a photo magazine (a paper one), telling me that he was interested in publishing some of my work he saw here in photo.net.<br /> I´m a math teacher, and my hobby is photography, so any recognition makes me feel very very happy, and to see my pics in a magazine in my hands is a dream.<br /> I have answered, asking him about their policies on credits and recognition. That´s all I´m looking for in photography. I mean, I have never intended to make any money out of this, but I either want to downgrade other´s real work. I know this magazine sells for something like 7 euros and has good sales...<br /> On the other hand, I´m not such a good photographer, and the chances to get recognitions are very few....<br /> So, what should you do, ask for money, giving worth to any photographer´s work, or ...</p>

<p>Ok, It will be 10 images, about 80€ each (if used for covers or spreads about 160€ ) and copyright remains with me.<br>

They will be able to publish in their magazine plus any licensed editions throughout the world.<br>

I will be credited.<br>

Is it a fair ? ... At least it is for me...<br>

Thanks for your comments</p>