Delay Time on Every Post Made

tjeloep

<p>Dear Webmaster,<br>

Why there seems to be a delay every time I made a post/response on Forums from the time of submit up to the post/response itself to be visible [as for the link indicates the post/response on My Workspace is available instantly since the time of submit]? Is it the kind of Forums that require Administrator approval before being made visible to public or it is just my internet connection? I don't think it is connection issue though since the delay often reach hours. The worst was yesterday afternoon when I made a post on No Words yet it has not visible already this morning. I always read the terms of posting beforehand still I seem to break no condition specified. I am not a subscriber though and has already spent all 5 quota provided on Portfolio but I assume images on Forums are not included. CMIIW. Last but most important, I do enjoy Photo.NET very much since most of post/response made here is about honest photography instead of simple consumerism like many other site I have visited beforehand [and visited no longer not long afterwhile]. Thank you.<br>

Regards,</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Please ignore my question since I think the respective delay occured in every act of post/response for a purpose.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I'm not sure what this means, but I can promise you that we do not delay any submissions on photo.net.</p>

<p>Dear Bob,<br>

No, I don't think my interenet connection cahcing any outgoing [nor incoming] transmission. Afterall, I use my office connection and I am the IT person myself.<br>

Dear Josh,<br>

As my Jul 28, 2010 02:35 a.m. response, <em>My last post on No Words have just made visible</em> not a long while after I made the Jul 27, 2010 11:23 p.m. post. The Jul 27, 2010 11:23 p.m. post itself and two other responses in between, has just been visible for me after the same respective delay. And yes, I have tried to [1] refresh the page [2] clear my cache and [3] restart my browser.<br>

Actually, I made this post solely for information purpose incase anyone has ever experienced the same. Thank you all for your kind responses.</p>