Can anyone tell me what the image circle is for the Pentax 67 105mm 2.4 lens?

joel_orbita

<p><a href="mailto:sales@crkennedy.com.au">Hi, I am desperately trying to find out what the lens image circle is for the Pentax 67 105mm 2.4 lens? I know that it shouldnt be much bigger than its designated format ( 6 x 7 ) but would love to know exactly what it is? I remember with my old Mamiya RZ that with the polaroids you shot it was a 7cm x 7cm image.. I would also like to know the image circle for the 90mm 2.8 and the 150mm 2.8? Any information that anyone could provide would be amazing!! Ok, thanks so much.</a></p>

<p>Hi Joel.<br>

This is really a question for the Medium Format forum, not the Pentax 35mm forum. I'll leave this up here a few days to see if you get an answer and then move it over to that forum. I'd answer the question myself, but this is one 67 lens I personally don't own.</p>

<p>Cheers,<br>

Doug</p>

i have tested most of the Pentax 67 lenses on 6x9 film. These shots were 20min exposures of stars on a star tracker.

All shots were wide open on a Mamiya Universal using a homemade adapter. The corners were only slightly darker

than the 67 format shots and pretty sharp in the corners. If you are going to stop down a little then I don't think that

you will have a problem. I have not scanned the shots so I can't post them. Let me know if I can help.

• 13 years later...

Hi all! This is a quite old thread but I found it with google and I wonder if anybody here have tested the image circle of Pentax 67 lenses and can share the results. 
Thanks!

Martin

• 4 weeks later...