<p>Bit confusing because if fuji reala was still being produced I would *think* b&h woudl still import it. They are not importing it; then again amazon.co.uk indicates that calamut is selling fuji reala pro 135 @ 3.5 lbs (not sure if the 'pro' version is same emulsion or modified).</p>

<p>It's not their decision - it's the decision of FUJI USA.<br>

If you have a look at the thread I posted the link to you can find a link to an official document on the FUJI JAPAN website that states what films are discontinued and Reala is only discontinued in some package-version (e.g. 24 shots per roll).</p>

<p>Well, I don't know what is happening around the world, but this is the answer I received this morning from Fuji USA about the status of Reala in 35mm:</p>

<p >"Thank you for contacting FUJIFILM North America Corporation. Please allow us to assist you.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >We regret to inform you that the Fujicolor Reala film is being discontinued and will no longer be in production.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >We sincerely hope that this information has been beneficial to you. If you should have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. It would be our pleasure to assist you again. <br>

<p >Thank you for your interest in FUJIFILM products and services."</p>

</p>

<p > </p>

<p>Fuji 160S has been replaced with 160NS I think. Same for the 160C->160NC. The 400 and 800 also have new versions (Pro400, 800Z). They seem to be updated with the 4th colour layer. The Japanese site no longer mentions the old versions. 400H still seems to be on the shelves although in limited supply...</p>

<p>The 160s and 160c are simply be re-branded as 160ns and 160nc respectively, there is no changes to the actual film/emulsion. apparently this is so that all Fuji pro films have the same name globally. They are not replacement films just new name to old product. As for Fuji UK they are saying it is only 35mm Reala that is discontinued and that 120 is still produced and available. Then again, they discontinued pro800Z and have changed their mind due to consumer reaction - so make your opinions clear to Fuji and fingers crossed.</p>