who knows if minox ever trial-produced 16mm version minox enlarger?

jack_dong

<p>I have a minox enlarger head,but it is different with the all of the minox enlarger model II,III. I take some pics compare with model 2203,the differents is as follows :<br>

1)the enlarging lens is bigger than 2203,I guess it is about 25mm lens.<br>

2)the head was remade with a new mould.because<br>

(1)the lamp holder was redesigh with new type lighter,<br>

(2)the cover is new structure.<br>

(3)the lamp dia is a litter bigger than 2203,<br>

(4) no copy armer holder.<br>

3)the condense near the lamp was also redesighed,bigger than 2203<br>

4)the negative film carrier was modified by 8x11mm carrier.<br>

5)all of the head was a new type- green hammer finish.<br>

6)no serial number on the head.<br>

for all of above,I speculate it is a trial-produced 16mm enlarger by minox factory.who has more infomation about it?thanks</p><div>00WZgH-248167584.jpg.7c52ac70b4e6746206eedf35e1ec36c2.jpg</div>

<p>Hi Martin,<br>

Yes,I also have a minox 110s camera,though it's OEM is balda.I also didn't see any other 16mm equipment made by minox.<br>

Hi Paul,<br>

this head comes with itself only,no other parts,but I can try it at my other minox enlarger.<br>

I collect many minox equipments,nearly all of the minox accessories,inluding enlarger model I,II,III,but first time see this type enlarger.it is so obviously different with others,who made it? I can't get any files at internet,I think it is a big project to manufacture it : must should make punch mould for the head cover,and make new found mould for the head body,of course inlude the new lighter system desigh,new lamp and condense,the new lens desigh...,,so I don't believe minox fans or user made it,only the minox factory has thus high R&D and mannufacture ability.I don't know if my guess is correct,and need some infomation to prove it.</p>