Nikkormat FT-N and private property

<p><strong><em>And by the time they come have my precious Nikkormat broken? And the boulli on 740 bimer gone? I could try next time at least threaten them with law enforcement since I did not break a law by my own. As I said alternative is a become a part time civil rights lawyer .</em></strong></p>

<p>Perhaps the act of immediately calling 911, would have gotten him to leave you alone?<strong><em> <br /></em></strong></p>

<p><strong><em><br /></em></strong></p>

<p>The police appear to have only a few functions anymore.<br>

#1 issue tickets and collect revenue.<br>

#2 protect illegal aliens from harassment and make sure they get all of their benefits. (unless you live in Arizona of course)<br>

#3 Harass and sometimes give a good beating or a tazer shock to law abiding citizens, just because it is a police state and they need to train you to obey</p>

<p>None of the above have anything to do with protecting your rights. In fact as many cities and states become bankrupt, many are advising their citizens to buy guns to protect themselves. It's going to get rough out there pretty soon. So the spineless jellyfish of today need to step back in time and learn how to take care of themselves. Sometimes a retreat is the proper thing to do at the time, sometimes it's not. You need to learn to judge the circumstance yourself. There is nobody out there to protect you, but yourself. .</p>

<p>I would have put my camera away and turn to leave. Pulled out the cell phone and dialed the police. Give them the license number of the car and waited for them to arrive, at a safe distance though. The loss of a cool old camera isn't anything to take lightly.</p>

<p>Cliff where are you from?</p>

<p>Here in Australia, black BMW's and Audi's are owned exclusively by drug dealers....maybe it's different in the US.<br>

JDM, love that Crystal Laundry! Covers both drugs and money laundering, who says they are dumb.<br>

Apparently a Nikon F can stop a bullet, can't see why a Nikkormat wouldn't......although it's a very small shield.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
<p>Hand to hand combat class at Ft. Ord in Monterey CA. 1967. First you kick them in the jewels and when they bend over to protect themselves from further abuse, hit with both hands open palms to their ears, extreme pain occurs now and they probably grab for their ears at which you poke them in their eyes. The aggressors are now completely helpless and you can quit or proceed as far as you wish. Or you can run like hell out of there.</p>