Process B&W film in Cypress, CA

<p>Hi all, <br>

I am new here in Cypress, CA. Therefore, I have no clues where to have my film processed and to buy some more 120 rolls.<br>

If you are familiar with the area, please advise where I can at least pick up some films or have my film processed.<br>

Thank you million times,<br>

Have a wonderful day,<br>

Cheers, <br>

Anh-Thuy</p>

<p>As you will discover, most likely, there are very few places anywhere that do B&W film anymore. Those that do a good job of it, even in the heyday of local film developing, much less now, are even rarer. Some LA labs may still do something for you.</p>

<p>Plus it costs a lot.</p>

<p>Either find a local film aficionado who will do this for you for a fee; or buy your own changing bag, tanks and reels, and some D-76, stop bath, and fixer, and do your own.<br>

If you actually need prints rather than scanning in the negatives, the 'dark room' DIY route becomes more of a problem, of course.</p>

<p>It might be a little easier, but not much, to find a lab that still does 6x6cm C-41 color work with prints or scans.</p>

<p>how often you want 120 B&W film developped?<br /> I am in Orange County I can develop it for you. Please contact me for more infos. Otherwise Google and you will find some kind of service via mail...</p>

<p>There is foto hall (www.foto-hall.com) in Fullerton. They are very pricey though. <br>

I usually buy film online from ultrafineonline.com. Sometimes, they'll have specials on film that is a little expired.<br>

I usually get the film developed at walmart. They process 120 and 220 film for dirt cheap. I usually process negatives and slides though. I don't do B&W, but you might want to send them a test roll to see how it comes back. Last time, it took 2 weeks to get the film back developed.</p>