Question about WNW

It's just the heading for threads in which people post photos, either with a theme or without, and with commentary (words) or

without. wnw actually stands for words/no words. Don't let Leslie confuse you. :)

<p>Listen to Ray.</p>

<p>BTW, someone asks this about every other week at least. The No Words forum, was formerly called this too, as I dimly recall (a bad day today? maybe, or maybe too lazy to care, which may be the same thing).</p>

<p>However, a Google™ of this site will not get you there so far as I can tell, since the "W/NW" string comes up too often to sort them all out. So don't apologize, just contemplate the distinction of AH/NAH. (hint: that's alpha hotel, not the late Führer) ;)</p>

It was only after a fruitless Google that I subjected my self to this. I'm more of a geezer than a weezer unless of course I exert myself physically. Now I'm going to reread this thread carefully and see if I can make any sense out of it. But thanks anyway. And I'm going to read it again....and again...seems there are some teezers here.