Gear Giveaway...Mamiya / Sekor 528TL

<p>First of all, thanks to Steven for the Pentax body. I put a "Sears" lens on it, loaded it up with Arista 400, and will give it a go this week.<br>

In the spirit of the "Gear Giveaway" I am offering up, sent free of charge to the lower 48, a Mamiya/Sekor 528TL. The 528TL is a fixed-lens SLR, with a leaf shutter, as opposed to the focal plane shutters found in most SLRs. It also includes the screw-on "wide angle" and "telephoto" lenses, and fitted cases for both the camera and lenses. The meter does not seem to work, but the camera is fully manual and everything else seems to be working fine. And it's FREE.<br>

The catch...offer up something from your vast stores of photo equipment to give away on Photo.net. Something you no longer use, but might be fun or useful to someone else. Email me and let me know what you are offering up and where to send the Mamiya.</p>

<p>Do not donate your Pentax 6x7 lenses yet, the 645D is on the way...</p>

<p>I gave exctly the same 528TL to a family kid, who mistakenly was trying to replace the lens with another lens, thinking that it was a SLR camera like others out there. ... end of the story, and end of the camera...</p>

<p>i feel I owe for all the film<br>

and I am still looking and digging for stuff<br>

i can "<br />pass forward"<br>

I think I will post "here it is anyone want it?"<br>

and if it does not go than in 2 years someone will see the offer<br>

hopefully whatever I decide will get snapped up.</p>