Mother's Day Projects?

<p>In honor of my mother I will spend the day doing things that were so important to her like spending time with family. My mother was a very creative individual. Being creative is a big part of my life. My passion for photography, fine art and music are traits I believe were inherited from my mother. My day will more than likely be spent capturing a few special moments as well. The photo was taken at the farm where I grew up.</p><div>00WPL2-242165784.jpg.76dff9aeb50aaa98fa89441dd3da0715.jpg</div>

<p>My mom is getting a digital picture frame loaded with pics of her great grand kids. They call her "GG" (Can you figure it out?)</p>

<p>And yes I realize that I will have to explain how to use it, frequently.</p>

<p>I love my Mom.</p>

<p>I'll draw another of my silly cartoons of mom's cats with equally silly captions (mom luvs lolcats) for a homemade card. And I'll cook dinner for mom and her friends. And I'll probably take a few snapshots that won't be interesting to anyone but mom and her friends. Which is plenty good enough.</p>

<p>I'll spend the day with my family and my daughter's family. My 11 year old son has now caught the "Photography Bug" and that is the greatest Mother's Day gift I could receive. <br>

I'll also spend it remembering my Mom who is no longer with us in body but has never left us in spirit. Happy Mother's Day Mom!<br>

Lynda</p>