Cheap E6 processing in London

<p>Hi All,<br>

I thought I'd share a processor in London that I have recently discovered, and at £1.99 for a 120 roll its really good value. Company is called Genie imaging and here is there website www.photos2you.co.uk.<br>

Great service and really friendly staff.<br>

Jon</p>

<p>Yes, I just recently tried them myself for the first time, with a load of E-6 and C-41. Very highly pleased--the turnaround time was within a day or two for both, and the quality was excellent. The price is unbeatable--they also do 220 film for £4 per roll. Those prices don't include VAT, though, and if you have them post the film back to you it's going to cost nearly six quid, as they send it by recorded delivery. But as they are right next to Wandsworth Common station, they can be quickly and easily reached from Victoria if you want to avoid postage charges. They are open 'til 7 nightly.</p>

<p>They are indeed friendly and knowledgeable, and highly committed to providing long-term service to film photographers by the sound of it. I'm gonna be shooting a lot more transparency film now that I know there's a good, cheap local source of processing!</p>

<p> </p>