immediately called that number and THE SAME GUY answered! I told him I

was checking on and order and he put me on hold for 5-6 minutes, came

back on the line and said "can i help you?". I had to go through the

spiel again. On hold again, then he came back on to say it would be

another 10-14 days for that backpack. I canceled the order, found one

new from a local shop on ebay, paid $15 less for it, and it is on its

way. Can't believe I had to pay for the CA to NY phone call to find

out something I should have known when I was first on their site. Dave

How come that you have missed the "User Recommendations/Camera Stores" section on photo.net?

aaa is apparently one of the worst places EVER to buy anything. They should - along with Cambridge and CCI - have a big warning sign "Ye who enter here abandon all hope".

<p>

Here's the quick link (<a href="http://www.photo.net/neighbor/one-subcategory?id=2">http://www.photo.net/neighbor/one-subcategory?id=2</a>)

<p>

Another way is to go via "Community" (in the gray bar at the top of the page. Then "Your opinions - Member ratings, stories/comments, and reviews". Following that, go to "Camera Shops".

<p>

So, for those playing at home: Community > Your Opinions... > Camera Shops.

• 1 year later...

AAA Camera are thieves. I live in England and ordered online from them a Pentax lens hood to fit a Pentax lens. They did not tell me there were none in stock. Instead, they sent me a tatty, well-worn box that had "Kalimar Rubber Lens Hood" on the outside, which was not what I wanted. Inside was something completely different. It was a budget UV lens filter, not a hood, with no brand name. No invoice was sent. My Visa card was debited $50 through PayPal for this rubbish, $26.95 was for the item and the bill was rounded up to $50 to include postage. The actual postage cost was only $3.20. AAA Camera do not respond to e-mails and their fax number is not in service. I contacted both PayPal and my Visa card company and told them what has happened, although PayPal ducked out of any responsibility by stating the item was not advertised by them. I do not accept the rubbish I was sent, and want my money back in full. AAA Camera did not have what I wanted so they should have cancelled my order. I hold them responsible for the full amount, as I do not accept postage costs for an item I did not want.

Some advice: Never buy from AAA Camera.