Please Check out my New Website: Feedback Greatly Appreciated

vmassaro

<p>Hi there, just wondering if some folks would take the time to check out my site, give me a little feedback. It's in what I would consider the preliminary stages but its a start in my mind. Also, if you have a chance click on some of the google adspace on my site as it will help me continue the support of the site (Starving college student syndrome hah). Anyways, let me know. Thank you.</p>

<p>www.massarophotography.com</p>

<p>Thank you again. </p>

<p>It looks like you designed it for an 800x600 pixel monitor, which makes your content width about 700-750 pixels wide, or maybe even a little smaller. That's not really necessary anymore and you can design for 1024x768. I usually make my content container at least 900 pixels wide.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>first off I'd ditch the godaddy piece. Tells someone in a second that this is a newb site. If you are actually trying to get someone to take you seriously I'd take it off.<br>

Having contact scroll to the next line also looks odd. If you can't fit it in or find a template that will, move it to the footer. I'm also thinking this is iWeb which can have some decent templates in it, search through it some more and look for something that fits what you are doing better.<br>

The order prints in green font just looks really amateur. I'm guessing this just looked like from the home page the best looking template to you, but again, if you are trying to make anything professional at all, I'd change it up.</p>

<p>Many of your other shots are stronger than your homepage shot. Your homepage shot should REALLY be your best work that grabs people.</p>

<p>Also your page is showing up as an error on the page loading.</p>