Exact sizes of 2.25x3.25inch and 6.5x9cm sheet films

<p>I don't have the holders on hand and I would like to cut some 4x5 Tri-X into these two sheet film sizes: 2.25x3.25inches and 6.5x9cm. Does anyone know the exact outside dimensions (not the image area) of these sheets. 4x5 sheet film, for example, is a tiny bit smaller than 4x5.<br>

Thanks.</p>

<p>I use a cheap paper cutter that I have mark with tape 9x12cm on one end and 6.5x9cm on the other end that I cut my favorite Tri-X and use into my film holders. I work for me and I love using this size format. As I know they do sale Efke films but this film I do not like and I do have a few boxes that I just use to play around with and also use to get my correct size when I set up my cutting film board. I ues the Zeiss Ikon 9x12 and 6.5x9 folding cameras and all I can say they are sharp and fun to play with. Take time to get use to but I just treat them like my 4x5 but just smaller and easy to take. I like my 6.5x9 because it has an self timer.... Hope this info was helpful. Good luck..</p><div>00VzPK-228799584.JPG.972bb882ca67c84c4bc0c97a2c2b2557.JPG</div>

<p>Renato; with my Mamyia C3 6x6 cm TLR I have a sheet film adapter/back and 3 holders. It holds/takes 2x3" film. It holds either plastic film sheets or glass plates where on does not use the added frame in the holder. I mention this because a holder can be of two types; both slightly different in size. Thus you should measure your holder</p>

<p>Thank you all. Nice images Rothelle. I have a "Baby" Linhof that I would like to use sheet film with. I also have a Zeiss Ikon 9x12. I enjoy using these cameras on long hikes where my 4x5 becomes heavy. I am going to use either the Grafmatic 23 holder or the Linhof 6.5x9 holders for the Baby Linhof. I haven't decided which yet: the 23 holder has a nicer looking (to me) aspect ratio and the 6.5x9 has a slightly larger film area. I obsess about these things...</p>

<p>Ah yes, the old folding plate cameras are lovely. I have a Kodak Recomar 33 and a Voigtlander Avus with non Standard Hermagis Magir lens. The plate and film holders can be odd sizes. I recommend using a piece or two of Photo paper to sacrifice and trim until it fits your film holders perfectly. Once you've done that use that paper to set up Tape guides on your cutter so it will be easy to cut film in the dark.<br>

I am waiting for some Ektar 100 sheet film to cut down and use in my plate cameras soon.</p>