Looking for a good 3:2 digital frame, no wireless

milan.ilnyckyj

<p>I am frustrated by how almost all of the digital frames out there seem to be 15:9, 16:9, or 4:3 aspect ratio. The photos I want to show were either taken on film, an APS-C sensor, or a full-frame sensor. As such, I want a frame with a 3:2 aspect ratio, or at least something closer than 15:9.<br /> Ideally, the frame should be 9" or larger from corner to corner. Image quality is important, but wireless connectivity is not required. It just needs to be able to read from high capacity SD cards.<br /> Finally, it should not be terribly ugly or cheap looking. I want something to show off my best photos in my office with.<br /> Does anyone have any ideas?<br /> Thanks a lot,<br /> Milan</p>

<p>I have a very small, low-quality frame right now. What I like best about having it is how it attracts in co-workers, giving them an excuse to strike up a conversation. It's a good way to get to know people who I don't work with day-to-day.<br>

A screensaver would not accomplish the same thing, though I certainly appreciate the pragmatism of that solution in some circumstances.<br>

Another option I am considering is just making a big 12x18" print every month or so and sticking it on my wall. I could give them away each time I changed up.</p>

<p>[[And where did you find a 3:2 computer monitor? :-)]]</p>

<p>I didn't, of course. Which is why I didn't include it in my quote! :)</p>

<p>[[A screensaver would not accomplish the same thing, though I certainly appreciate the pragmatism of that solution in some circumstances.]]</p>

<p>Not that I'm trying to push this as a solution, I just want to mention that this has not been my experience at all. Having my photos as my screensaver has helped start a number of conversations with coworkers. YMMV, of course.</p>