<p>Hello there,<br>

I have a question on insurance. I am required to have liability insurance and here is a breakdown of what I am getting and how much I am paying for it: It is strictly General Liability. $1,000,000 per occurence / $2,000,000 aggregate for $2,500. Does this seem right? I am a contractor on an American Base in Germany if this matters any. Any input would be great.<br>

Thank you</p>

<p>Lisa,<br>

If you become a subscriber to Photo Net they have an offer, for the same coverage that you are looking for, with a price tag of $175/year. You can read more inthe following link:<br>

<a href="../info/photo_insurance_specs.pdf">http://www.photo.net/info/photo_insurance_specs.pdf</a><br>

You need to find out if your location is a factor.<br>

Good luck,<br>

Hadi</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Lisa, if it is $2500 just for liability, it seems too high. Photo.net's coverage is good at this price, if you do not add too much of equipment coverage. If you want a tip, email me. I pay $503 per year for 1M/2M plus bunch of additional coverages and $55000 coverage for business equipment, including rented (since it is in my custody while I rent it). I am in Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA metro area.</p>

• 3 weeks later...