White streaks on my 8x10 from JOBO CPP2 in 3005 Expert Drum

<p>Hi everyone,<br>

I am a senior at the College of Santa Fe in New Mexico working on my thesis and I am running into some major developing problems! I have been shooting 8x10 for a little over a year now, processing my film (Ilford Delta 100) with FG7 with 9% sodium sulfite in a JOBO CPP2 with a 3005 expert drum. And until very recently it has always worked great, providing me with gorgeous negatives.<br>

However, recently ALL of my film has been coming out whit streaks on the BASE side of the film (the emulsion side is facing in). I have tried re-fixing the film with minor improvements. While there is some variation from batch to batch, in almost all cases, streaks are a vertical line running near (but not over the edge of the image) and a rectangle (so I'm getting horizontal lines too).<br>

In a few extreme cases, you could actually feel the texture of the resedue, but that was only in extreme cases. In other cases, the appears faintly on the negative and does not appear in the final print.<br>

I've also tried a second 3005 tank, and I'm still getting the streaks.</p>

<p>One more interesting twist, as a control, I put a sheet of unexposed, fresh from the box Tri-X into the last batch and there were NO(!) white streaks on it, while the other four sheets of Ilford dried with their usual marks.</p>

<p>Any thoughts or suggestions would be very very much appreciated!</p>

<p>Cliff</p><div>00VtRS-225057584.thumb.jpg.b6e6d5bb7dcf98ed61c0c597ef1928d6.jpg</div>

<p>Yes, there are no clear marks, but as the base of the unexposed film is very dense it is difficult to tell. Under a loop, it almost looks like there is a mark, but it is difficult to say. I outsourced two sheets of film to have processed at a local pro-lab where they use a Tru Trak processor, which uses nitrogen for agitation. I think at this point it is best to remove myself from the processing equation and confirm that it is not in fact the film.</p>