what do you guys think of this?

<p>Apart from weighing you down what does it do for you? Looks impressive, should be a boy's tool not a girls :-) <br>

Though not as big an heavy as I saw one woman hanging from her shoulder strap at Pike's Peak the day I visited ... seemed like an abuse the the poor camera's body.</p><div>00VcvS-215009584.jpg.23e81a6ae9e29ba4933ae3c1e4c0929c.jpg</div>

<p>actually, id rather have what she has as far as that long lens, but ive done the dslr game. as it turns out i may return this lens cause its just sharp in the middle, but the build quality puts the g10 to shame. i dont get the ear wax statement though. thx ll</p>

<p>yeah so am i but the lens may look good and be good but the iq sucks mainly due to sensor lens mismatch and the fact you really just can use one focus point at a time on the g10, so everything else is blurry. now i really do miss my 1d original i sold. too bad. but the lens goes back. ll</p>

<p>btw i will get the canon and also keep this cause i had the settings wrong in camera and with some pp icould get by in a pinch once or twice to get close as long as its on a tripod. its aggravating to return it also and it was only 57usd. but tthe build quality is just amazing. probably as mismatch in there somewhere like i said. ll</p>