Minox film carrier for scanner tray

jady

<p>I've been working on my Minox film project for several years. <br /> Not yet finished, but my FilmTray is working well and I want to share. <br /> <br /> FilmTray is a film strip carrier designed to hold Minox 9.2mm film in a digital scanner. <br /> While designed for the Wolverine F2D 35mm Film to Digital Scanner, <br /> it should be useful with other scanners by cutting notches to match pegs in tray.<br>

I must say, my still-experimental ScanDcam provides better resolution; <br /> sorry, not ready for publication.<br /> <br /> FilmTray is documented at the freeVEDA.org/camera/FilmTray.htm web page. <br /> Tell me what you think.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

<p>Great job John, that's unreal, I am busting my chops with an old CanoScan Fs2710 with some modifications, sometimes I get it working really well,other times (mostly) it has a mind of its own!<br>

Auto color correction is right then the next scan it's all wrong, color of the mask plays some some part as well. I've tried cutting a 9.5mm split in 35mm negative with some effect but it's too labor intensive.</p>