SANTA'S BAG

<p>1969 Miranda Sensomat plus auto 35mm lens in good working order, and a complete Olympus OM2n outfit (50mm, 28mm, 35-70mm and 135mm Zuikos, plus winder and flash) .Plus a 'brick' of long-dated Agfa APX 100. Thank you Santa, and a Happy New Year to all.</p>

<p>Hey, Santa brought me a Spiratone 105mm f/6.8 "Weitwinkel" (wide-angle) covering a 4x5" negative with a Pronto shutter. It was made by Leitmeyr and sold in the 1950s originally.</p>

<p>Of course, I'd have been happier to get a TS-E 17mm; but for some reason, this amuses me much.</p><div>00VLmg-204135684.jpg.2c678c083e82527623254995eaef405a.jpg</div>

<p>Santa-Mom GAVE a Pentax battery grip for the K20D, a spare battery for the K20D, a Holgon RF-50 macro flash, a set of three ND filters, AND a Lowepro Flipside 200 backpack.<br>

Santa-Mom got the first 4 seasons of Boston Legal on DVD, a sealed hardcover copy of "The Searchers", and a hardcover copy of "Heat Wave" by "Richard Castle" (YES!)<br>

Santa-Mom did NOT get her new Pentax 18-55 version II lens. Must wait for birthday in January, she was informed. *sigh*</p>

<p>Actually "Santa" gave me money, but since I knew about this beforehand, I could go out on 23rd December and buy my own present locally, mainly because my object of desire was proving tricky to come by (for a sensible outlay) at this time of year.<br />

<p>So I now have a Nikkor AF-S 50mm 1.4G (plus Pro-1 filter) mated to my D700. It's an amazing combination!</p>

</p>