Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #47

jose_angel

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Issac, than you for your comments, there is actually no post processing involved, not even contrast adjustment. I was lucky with the conditions. Also, very nice picture you have, the light and the subject is just perfect.<br>

Jonas, thank you for your comments. I like the mooring, I'm a sucker for pictures with a sea theme, maybe that's due to living on the coast for the Nth generation.<br>

In addition to the pics I mentioned, I wish to add comments about two other pics that particularly caught my eye (many though provoking images here, I need to keep this brief):<br>

William Nickens -- I love the mysterious mood of the dawn mist. Probably look great as a big print.<br>

Boris Miljevic -- very good catch, I really like the limited palette and minimalist expression.</p>

<p>Oskar,<br>

Thank you. I enjoyed your photo also, I love pictures of snow, it gives the landscape such a clean fresh look. But whenever I see a picture of snow I am reminded of a card a friend of mine sent me from Ohio, it was of an outhouse covered part of the way up in snow, beautiful shot but it looked really cold, the caption read "Ah, the good old days", below it my friend had written, "Yeah, Thank God for indoor plumbing".<br>

Will </p>

<p>Another great Nikon Wednesday!<br />Lil- Sorry about the loss.<br />James Hart- Thank You! Very nice shot, i'm planning to shoot to the annual Memorial Day airshow at Jones Beach this spring.<br />Joseph Leotta- Love the look of your image, i have to break out the old film bodies one of these days :)<br />Rick Dohme- Gotta love those shoebox Chevy's!<br />Roberta Davidson- Like the nice colors against the flat background, works very well.<br />Phil Evans- Great composition.<br />Till Wednesday, happy shooting everyone.</p>