Response to Purple haze/ Christina Coyle

<p>The system would not allow my post to go through because it keeps placeing the title of the OP in my response. It has three exclimation points and this is not allowed. I can not see how to not have the title automaticly added to my post and get around this. So I am strating this thread so that I can respond to Christina and her purple problem, and to make the problem I am having with posting known.</p>

<p>Here is my response to this thread at it should have been posted. <a href="../casual-conversations-forum/00V0Jo">Here is a link to the Thread</a></p>

<blockquote>

<p>I think this is a combo of three things. </p>

<ol>

<li>The color temp of the photo is to cool, it needs to be warmed up a good bit. The blue in the top of the hair comes from the open blue sky.</li>

<li>It is a high key shot (or I assume you meant it to be) so then it is a little bit over exposed. This brings it to number three.</li>

<li>I think the purple/blue haze at the bottom is the lens not being able to deal with the blown/washed out highlight from the white shirt causeing a haze and low contrast in that area of the image. Also the portion of the hair is over exposed as it was picking up more light reflecting off the shirt.</li>

</ol>

<p>This is just what it looks like to me. Not an expert opinion by any means.</p>

<p>Jason</p>

<p> </p>

</blockquote>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Jason</p>