Creating Slideshows from Photos

www.marcinkro.com

<p>Hello<br>

I'm looking to create photo slideshows for my clients and to have as a presentation tool. I'm looking to do this on my own, and so I'm looking for something simple and inexpensive (or free). </p>

<p>All I want is to be able to import photo into the program, and set the time for each slide, and a simple transition. All software I've played with offer the following, but they all make it difficult to arrange and play with audio. <br>

So far I've used Premiere Elements 8, and a few other random software.<br>

Please any suggestions? <br>

Marcin</p>

<p>Marcin, Are you asking about web-based slideshows and/or slideshow presentations to an audience? Is your audio simply background music or narration?</p>

<p>A video editing program will likely give you more audio flexibility than a presentation program like PowerPoint/Keynote. I'm not familiar with Premier Elements; you may want to consider Audacity for a free audio editing program.</p>

<p>A very good slideshow program is SoundSlides Plus. Not free, but very reasonably priced. It is meant for a website, but can be converted to a QuickTime video. See their website for more information.</p>

<p>I am looking to create slideshows and burn them onto DVD's and sell or include with my wedding packages, or simply hand out to potential clients. I'm not looking for a web based program. </p>

<p>Last night I found out that I can add multiple audio tracks in Premier, this is a step in the right direction, and now I'm leaning towards it, but I'll try both of your suggestions before I go and spend my money.</p>

<p>In the process, I've downloaded now 4 different software to create photo slide shows, and if any one ever asks you about timelaps stuff, tell them to check out PhotoStage, I was able to create really smooth clips of my old timelaps photos that have been sitting idle in my folders.</p>

<p>Thanks a lot.</p>

<p>Marcin, You may want to ask about slideshow programs to be burned to a DVD in the Wedding Forum on Photo.net. I would think someone there would have done what you want to do and be able to give you more specific recommendations.</p>

<p>And thanks for mentioning PhotoStage, I hadn't heard of that one. It looks like it will do what you want. So far my slideshows are all online, but I take a look at any slideshow program mentioned to possibly add to my "collection".</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<p>Hi,<br>

If you want to create slideshow from photos, I would like to recommend you a nice slideshow maker software. Using <a href=" http://www.etinysoft.com/slideshow-photo-movietheater.html">Photo MovieTheater</a> , you can add transitions, caption, narration, illustration and so on to the slideshow.<br>

What i love it most is it supports HD output formats. So you can share HD slideshow with your family and friends.</p>

<p> </p>