I Did it....

<p>I got my items ordered.....</p>

<p>I spent more than I wanted, but these items will carry me a long way, I think.</p>

<p>Here is what I got for my home/travel studio;</p>

<p>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" align="center">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td align="left">Photo Lighting Master Slave Strobe Flash Light - S40<br />Item# 40W strobe</td>

<td align="right"><br /></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="left">Photo Studio Flash Strobe Lighting Portrait Umbrella Kit, Background Support, and 10' X 13' Background<br />Item# flash40hotshoecasekit+newcb+W13 , Option: White 10 x 13 Foot</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="left">Premium Double Head AC Light Socket<br />Item# double ac</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</p>

<p>

<tr>

<td>

<ul>

<li>1 of: CowboyStudio Hand Painted 6' X 9' Blue/Black Muslin Photo Backdrop Background <br />Sold by: cowboystudio (seller profile)</li>

2 of: Studio Back Light Stand Steve Kaeser since 1989 <br />Sold by: STEVE KAESER LIGHTING & BACKDROPS (seller profile)

<ul>

<li>2 of: Adorama Barndoor Set for the AC Slave & AC Master Slave. <br />Sold by: Adorama Camera (seller profile)</li>

<li>2 of: Adorama Color Filter Set for the AC Slave & AC Master Slave Flashes, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.<br />Sold by: Adorama Camera (seller profile)</li>

<li>1 of: Studio Pro Swivel Bracket <br />Sold by: Adorama Camera (seller profile)</li>

<li>2 of: Adorama 40" Silver Interior Umbrella. <br />Sold by: Adorama Camera (seller profile)</li>

<li>1 of: SD / SDHC / Eye-Fi card to CF type II Adapter for Professional DLSR Digital SLR Camera <br />Sold by: eTECH (seller profile)1 of: Paramount 1' Straight Sync Cord, Sunpak to PC <br />Sold by: Adorama Camera (seller profile)Fuji FINEPIX S9100 S800fd S6000fd WALL AC Power adapter</li>

<li>MASD-1 Micro SD TF to OLYMPUS XD Picture Card Adapter</li>

<li>Umbrella Softbox Soft Brolly Box Translucent Studio 43"</li>

<li>Eye-Fi Home 2GB card</li>

<li>(router for wifi on card)</li>

<li>A few sync cords - various lengths</li>

<li>an extra sunpak 422 flash</li>

<li>a close up filter kit (more for some macro fun)</li>

<li>Raynox Pro 5050 Wide Angle Lens (had one from another company but this was too cheap to pass up)</li>

<li>STILL NEED: white seamless roll paper for home studio use</li>

<li>STILL NEED a better tripod</li>

<li>STILL NEED laminate flooring for home studio use</li>

<li>STILL NEED about 4 sand bags</li>

</ul>

I AM VERY EXCITED!

The business cards and order forms I cam design and print on a great printer at work.

(or vista-print)

I will use either M-Pixs or Winkflash - unless someone knows a better one(s) within same price range? (and speed)

for starters, I think I am doing alright :)

</ul>

</td>

</tr>

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Ummmmm.<br />Got some wine today. 3 for 2 offer.<br />Sugar<br />Tea Bags (Yorkshire Gold)<br />Bread. Strawberry cheesecake,Cherry Muffins<br />A ready cooked bacon shank (Just a British thing I think)<br />A bag of salad, a bag of watercress,a cucumber and some really nice baby plum tomatoes.<br />Nearly forgot. Some baby onions to pickle myself in vinegar with a couple of dried chillies.<br />Anybody else bought anything?</p>

<p>". . . STILL NEED about 4 sand bags . . ."</p>

<p>Any Private in the United States Army can help you with this problem.</p>

<p>I offer instructional and informational classes with hand-on practical exercises that'll teach you everything you ever wanted to know about sandbag filling, for a modest consultation fee. I promise, you'll be a sandbag expert by the time it's over.</p>

<p>Thanks for the chuckle. Enjoy your equipment.</p>

<p>Jim -<br>

No, there are 4 strobes listed, and 2 hot shoe flashes-</p>

<p>Everyone else-<br>

Your a bunch of rude people. Thsi is casual photo conversations - I dont need to pose a question to any of you. Although if you read it clearly, you would see I had asked about a developer - so STEVE - learn english.<br>

Jeremy - John -<br>

Listen to your elders and if you have nothing good to say - then shut your trap!</p>

<p>You will have something in the near future you are excited about, but it will go to pieces - I will make sure of it. (wicca)</p>

<p>Have a wonderful day-</p>

<p>(ps - I dont know why it posted with all that space---)</p>

<p>Gia -</p>

<p>Sounds like a good / full shopping list. Enjoy the purchases. </p>

<p>MPIX has always done okay by me. They're really fast; decent quality and no hassle shipping. Same with Vista Print... If you become a preferred customer with them, you can get the "premium" business cards for "free" - you pay s/h... but they don't have the annoying Vistaprint logo on the back... you just have to "wait for the offer". Never had a problem with them shipping printed (paper) material much faster than they promise. So don't get sucked into the "Fast" shipping trap.</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>Dave</p>

<p>Dave</p>

<p>I like newts. I even have some tender, sweet moments with newts in my portfolio. I kid you not. /shameless advertising</p>

<p>Slightly o/t but how do you like your cowboystudio products? Just ordered some stuff from this guy because he's so close to where I live -- he's in Dallas, and I'm in Waco, same day service, woowoo.</p>