Nikon Wednesday Pic comments

marklcooper

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>The constructive part of this discussion appears to have run its course so I'm closing this thread. If anyone has any objections or further concerns please feel free to e-mail me.</p>

<p>If anyone has any doubts about the actual intentions for the Wednesday Pic threads, please re-read carefully what has actually been said. If you read carefully and without bias you will see that nothing substantial has been changed:</p>

<ul>

<li>We haven't added any rules.</li>

<li>We've asked only that participants adhere to the existing guidelines established earlier this year, especially the file size guidelines.</li>

<li>We ask that the emphasis be kept on the photos rather than the words about the photos.</li>

</ul>

<p>All we've asked is to remember that the Nikon Forum is a large, diverse community and we must make compromises to maintain accessibility for the entire community. Discussing the issues that affect this very popular facet of the community should be considered a good thing for the health of the community.</p>

<p>I invite you all to go back to the beginning of the Wednesday Pic threads, starting last year, and review each. I have. Notice how it has developed. It has been a good thing, it remains a good thing and will continue to be a very good thing.</p>