Bella Baby Photography

meg

<p>

<p >Hi everybody! I got this email yesterday, and was wondering if anyone had also received similar emails. Or if anyone works or has worked for this company? I didn't know if this was some kind of scam. I welcome your opinions.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >Bella Baby Photography ( <a href="http://www.bellababyphotography.com/" target="_blank">www.bellababyphotography.com</a> ) is revolutionizing hospital newborn photography by using real photographers taking portrait quality pictures in the hospital room. Bella Baby is a startup company that is growing rapidly and we are likely coming to a hospital in Newark in the next few months!! If you like an entrepreneurial environment, potential for advancement, and a place to mix your artistic flair with your business sense, then Bella Baby might be a good place for you. <br /><br />We are looking for 5-6 full or part time independent contractors for work in Newark. I’ve seen your work and I think you could be a great compliment to our team. Our photographers should be independent problem solvers. Basic computer skills are a requirement. Sales experience is a plus. Fluent Spanish is a plus. Training and certification are provided. <br /><br />Is this something that you would be interested in? Please let me know your thoughts as we are planning on hiring and training our photographers for this new hospital by the middle of October.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >If you are interested, could you send me your resume and a couple of examples of your work?</p>

<p > </p>

<p >Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!</p>

</p>

<p>When I had my baby last year, Bella Baby was the company that took the in hospital portraits. I didn't use them, but my friends did. The photos were decent. I didn't realize that they reached out to local photographers for the task. It's a real company. I can tell you that much. I live in southeastern PA.</p>

<p>Bella has a large wedding photography operation, and for a time sponsored the wedding forum here. You might post an inquiry in the Wedding forum about their business practices.<br>

I think, that like most "photo factory" operations, the photographer has little to do with the process and is paid very little for their time.</p>

<p><Chas><br /></p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Hi Meg,<br>

I work for Bella Baby Photography...I have worked for them since last august...so for a little over a year now...<br>

No they are not a scam...check out the website<br>

bellababyphotography.com<br>

We are independent contractors....and make really good money...<br>

I work 4 days a week on average in the hospital....I am also bella life certified....<br>

which means i do home sitting with families as well..i might do one or two of those every two weeks...<br>

I make about $1500-2000 every 2 weeks.....<br>

Im probally on the higher end of the pay scale since I have been doing it for a year and know what sells...<br>

the most i ever made for 2 weeks was $2400.00 So i actually think it would be a great opprutunity to join the company ;-)<br>

who ever said the pictures where just decent is crazy.....Have you ever seen the comparison of what we do vs. the old Our 365 company......Our365's photos where TERRIBLE!!!!!</p>