This looks interesting, but...

h._p.

<p>Station cameras in Reading (UK) have what looks like a very nice Super Baldax (so far as I can see round the <em>enormous</em> ticket). I'm very tempted but I already have two 6x9 folders and can't make my mind up if a 6x6 is for me. While I'm puzzling over the dilema, I just thought I'd mention it here in case someone already knows they want one :-)))</p><div>00USwB-171859584.jpg.826fd4b969dcaa87d0980aed08e2ae47.jpg</div>

<p>Yes, you're right, it is interesting. Unfortunately, I already have a TLR that shoots 6x6, and it does that just fine. I also have two folders that shoot 6x9 and also quite nicely at that. Fifty nine pounds? That's almost double that in Canadian bucks. He/she will need to find someone more appreciative than myself.</p>

<p>Perhaps his prices reflect the large array of pens and felt tips he uses for labelling?<br>

Seriously this doesn't seem too unreasonable as a retail price for a coupled rangefinder, don't forget the business rates, rent, and all the other overheads shops have to meet. It's nice to have an independent camera shop anyway, most of them have gone to the wall.</p>