How do you use your iphone for photography purposes ?

magnus2

<p>I use it to sync with my calendar so I know what appointments I have.<br>

I use a sunrise/sunset app so that I know when those times occcur.<br>

I use Tickspot in conjunction with their website to track time spent on client projects.<br>

I use the notes section to write down photography related thoughts that I refer back to when in the office.<br>

FedEx app for tracking packages I ship to clients.<br>

"QuickGas" to locate the nearest gas station to where I am (saved my butt a few times!)<br>

"Packing" to create lists of what gear to take in different situations.<br>

"Whitenoise" to block out ambient sounds when I am doing my post-production<br>

And, of course, I'll load photos of mine into a "Portfolio" folder so I can always show potential clients sample work. Yes, when I am going to meet a client I carry a physical portfolio, but I've been just out running errands or at a party and met prospective clients that want to see work. I pull out my iPhone and show it to them.</p>

<p>I snap shots of the scene I just took on film because the phone records the GPS coordinates with the image. I also use to mark locations I want to go back to. The camera isn't good enough for backup photos. In fact it's barely acceptable for quick snap shots. And, yes I have have the newest one.</p>

<p>LG, that's a great idea.<br /> <br /> I have a Blackberry, but it essentially is an iPhone knock off. I use mine for sort of a portable blog thing. With the Flickr app (I'm sure the iPhone has this too). I know my use isn't so much "photo related" as what I get of it aren't really photos! But it is great for documenting things when I don't have my camera handy.</p>

Sunset/Sunrise calculator

Astronomy app

HanDbase database for cataloging any photo ideas that pop into my head at inopportune moments

AyeTides - tide calculator

Various weather apps

FlyToMap: Baxter State park and Acadia Natl park topo maps

Topo Maps app (Phil Endecott)

Chain Timer for agitating during film development - every 30 sec gets tedious without a chain timer

Clinometer for guestimating elevation

Calendar of course for recurring events like when the rhodora blooms

And of course the iPod to listen to whatever while I'm en route to shoot.

Test

• 1 year later...
<p>I work at a China wholesale and dropship company called tvc-mall.Our company sell cell phone accessories like iphone 4 cases.So we bought a iphone 3g and iphone 4 to test every product we send to our client.And we also place it with our related products to take photos.</p>