Anyone use Zenfolio?

chauncey_huffman

<p>I am just starting out doing weddings and studio work, and I am looking for a good site to host my images and possibly be an online merchant to make it easier on my customers and possibly myself. I am going to build a website myself, but I have no clue how to incorporate a marketplace so my customers can actually buy the prints off my website, that's why I'm looking at places like Zenfolio. I just got an email from my online printhouse (MPIX) that says they've partnered up with Zenfolio and I can get 20% a year subscription. Does anyone use them, or have any experience with them? Thanks!</p>

<p>I'm using Zenfolio. It was easy to set up, has seamless functionality with my own Website, and it has a very nice flow for purchasing. It was easy to integrate Mpix print services for the customer's selections right from the gallery. All of the billing, shipping, profit to me is automated. I highly recommend.</p>

<p>(Website for your sampling the flow) http://www.lightpathphotography.net</p>

<p>Hi Chauncey,<br>

<br /> I love Zenfolio! Highly recommended. Their CMS is intuitive and easy to use. I am using the account where you can sell prints, but not mark it up.<br>

Use my referral code: WM1-76V-FPZ if you want $5 off sign up. :D<br>

<br /> Any questions, let me know.</p>

<p>Wayne</p>