Focus Magazine Subscribers

<p>Does anyone know if Focus Magazine is still in business?<br>

If you are a subscriber, are you receiving any new issues?<br>

Any feedback will be appreciated, and yes I've read all the threads, I'm just trying to assess the current situation.<br>

Thanks - Jim</p>

<p> </p>

<p>according to the publisher, he is in the process of putting out a new issue SOOON.... last time I heard from him, he said he was going to the printer ....... I suspect you will see it in the mail in AUGUST .... MAYBE ..... </p>

• 3 weeks later...
<p>I would like to thank the subscribers who replied to our last update with overwhelming support for our decision to hold back on publishing until the economy recovered. The decision was not easy, but in the end, we knew it was the right one. Thank you, again. <br /> <br /> Issue #18 has finished printing and will be headed to our distributor for subscription mailing next week. We estimate that all copies should arrive at the post office to be shipped by the week of September 7. <br /> <br /> Because we are a magazine that contains advertising, we must ship Periodicals Class Postage. Although the post office estimates that Periodicals Class Postage takes 2-9 business days to arrive at its destination, I have seen and heard stories as to how it can take up to 8 weeks to arrive at its destination. I wish there was a different method of shipping with the post office that was as cost efficient as Periodicals Class, however; there isn't. <br /> <br /> So I came up with an idea recently that would allow you to not wait that long for your copy to arrive. We will ship you your subscription copy via FedEx Ground for only $7.50 payable by check or credit card. These magazines will be shipped from my printer who normally handles our comp list. The $7.50 covers my cost for shipping, handling and padded envelopes. The magazines should ship out the same week the other subscriber copies ship out, September 7 and should take up to 5 business days to arrive, instead of up to 8 weeks. <br /> <br /> If you choose this option, you will not receive an additional copy in the mail. <br /> <br /> If you are interested in this, simply e-mail us back for instructions on how to charge this to your credit card. If you are sending us a check, all checks must arrive by Friday, September 4. Please remember, our mailing address changed one year ago. Please see below for the new mailing address. If you are mailing us a check, please include on a separate sheet of paper, your name, the name the magazine was subscribed under (if different than your name), your shipping address (no PO BOX's), State, City, Zip Code and your E-Mail address. No E-Mail addresses will be shared with outside parties. This opportunity is only good for domestic subscribers who reside in the lower 48 states. When the magazines are ready to ship, we will e-mail you your FedEx tracking number so you can track the magazines as they arrive. <br /> <br /> If we receive enough demand for this opportunity, we will continue to do this throughout the future for subscribers who absolutely must have their copies now. <br /> <br /> As always, you are invited to follow us on Facebook for real-time updates on this issue and more. <br /> <br /> http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1304525325&k=Z5E2Q56X3Y31UCEHWAY3UUY</p>

• 5 weeks later...