GALLERIES FOR EMERGING PHOTOGRAPHERS

<p>HELLO THERE,<br>

CAN ANYONE TELL ME OF ANY GALLERIES WHO ARE WILLING TO GIVE EMERGING PHOTOGRAPHERS A CHANCE? I AM DOING A COUPLE OF THINGS AT THE MOMENT..."OUTSIDE IT'S AMERICA" (AMERICAN INFLUENCE IN IRELAND)...THE FIELD...SINGLE LIFE...HOMETOWN...WILL INCLUDE A FEW EXAMPLES....<br>

TOMMY</p><div>00U3dz-159019584.jpg.40b016d4d3d8f4fa645dabab204642ed.jpg</div>

<p>HAVE YOU TRIED A LOCAL COFFEE SHOP THAT DISPLAYS PHOTO? YOU CAN USUALLY APPROACH THEM AND ARRANGE TO HAVE YOUR PHOTOS SHOWN FOR A PERIOD OF TIME.<br>

oops sorry didn't mean to shout it like it's the best answer ever.</p>

<p><strong>THIS IS FOR ALL</strong> <strong> ACADEMICS WHO ARE MORE INTERESTED IN THE SUPERFICIAL</strong> ,<strong>JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS,SARCASM,SHOWING THEIR IGNORANCE THEY MISTAKE FOR INTELLIGENCE,AND ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT PHOTOGRAPHS</strong> ...<strong>I HAD A LOOK AT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS GUYS...YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO WASTE...</strong></p><p>(Moderator removed gratuitous photo posting.)

<p>The suggestion in the first reply is a legit one - why not look into local coffeeshops, restaurants, etc? They are looking for art on the wall, not expecting Michael Kenna to walk in. So it's a great place to go. Actual galleries, on the other hand, are waiting for Kenna. </p>