LR 2.4 catalog problem

<p>This is really more of an annoyance rather than a problem. When I first bought LR, I obvioulsy didn't know what I was doing. I hadn't read about it or taken any lessons. Even though I have taken some lessons and done some reading, I'm still not 100%. Here is my problem, at the very top title bar of the screen, right next to the LR logo, the following is displayed "theresa and patrick wedding 2 - adobe photshop lightroom". Obvioulsy, when I used LR for the first time (for theresa and patrick's wedding pics), it seems that I named something after the event, a catalog, or library, or what have you. I still don't understand the idea of catalogs, so who knows. Bottom line, I find this annoying even though it doesn't affect functionality. Can anyone explain what I did, and how to fix it. I even went so far as to reinstall LR, but found that it remained.</p>

<p>I'm not sure I understand what you're looking at but it sounds like the "Identify Plate" preference which of course you can change. Look under File>Identify Plate Setup.</p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

Paul, it sounds like you created a catalog named 'theresa and patrick…' If you can find the catalog file in the filesystem (it

has the .lrcat extension) you should be able to just rename that file and the previews file. Quit lightroom before you do this,

then once they are renamed you can just double-click the catalog file to open it in lightroom.