Any comments . . .?

iván

I like your idea of making a design of an object together with the shadow of the object. A few months ago I tried something in that general category, but with a tree. (It's on my web site). Also, in your photo, the dark gray background to the shadow balances well against the black and white in the upper half of your image. Good shot!-Thanks for posting it.

-Ollie

http://www.web-graphics.com/steinerphoto

Hi, gentlemen:

I really appreciate your encouraging comments.

In the printed version some detail is visible on the white areas though the sunlight was very intense at the moment I took the photo and actually the detail on the white pavement was scarse. In my monitor some white areas look bloked.

I didn't know the photo looked like a famous one, Charles. If it actually does I'll congratulate myself so I'll start looking all over to find the lost sibling. Any help?

Trevor did you really lost your byke in Laja, Chile?. I have to go over there next week so I can tell the guys at the local Police station in order for them to locate the thief. But getting the byke sent home will be far more expensive than buying a new one, right ?

Thanks, friends, and best regards !

-Iván