The Next Photoshop

<p>I was just wondering when the next version of Photoshop might be out. I am considering buying CS4 for my Mac, but thought I should wait for the next version. I wouldn't mind owning CS4, but since they don't update their software after a new version is released. I thought I might wait to get the most out of my money. Any idea when the next one will be out?</p>

<p><em>"I understand CS5 will only be for Intel Mac's, no PPC version..."<br /> </em> <br /> Right! And all those Ad agencies, designers, illustrators, and photographers who are still running on the PPC platform?<br /> Good way to kill their bottom line?<br /> <br /> BTW, you really have to stop rushing this upgrade stuff. I'm still learning all about CS4! :)<br /> <br /> Cheers!</p>

<p>I would be perfectly happy with CS4, but I know how they are about updates. Once CS5 is out there won't be any updates for CS4, which really irritates me considering the cost of the software. I could understand if the software was 50.00, but for the cost of the full version they should update longer. I know they want to sell new versions but that is what features are for.</p>

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...