About Removing Comments

ezhilan

<p>How can I remove my comments on others photos, if the reply for those comments are tough on me or unacceptabl? If I delete my comments then the reply will be still there. But if I left my comment I feel embarrassed. Also, If someone give a rude comment for my photo, how can I remove that? Where can I report this?</p>

<p>You only have 10 min to edit your posts. You just want to think before posting and if someone is disagreeing with you - just develop a tough skin ;-) and ignore it. You are entitled to your opinion. If people are attacking you personally - and stalking you etc.. you need to email us through the contact photo.net link at the bottom of the page. You can "dissaprove" comments on your images. </p>

<p>Mary--</p>

<p>I don't think the info you've provided is accurate.</p>

<p>On someone else's photo, if you've made a comment, you can edit it forever. You can also delete it at any time. Next to your name which leads off the post (the critique), there is an edit/delete button. Click on either and proceed. Make sure to click on the CONFIRM button after you've made your edit or deletion.</p>

<p>The 10-minute editing allowance is only on posts made to the forums, not comments on others' photos.</p>

<p>You can also edit or delete comments you make under someone's portfolio, the same way.</p>

<p>If you are the RECIPIENT of a comment you don't like, you can disapprove it (as Mary has said) but ONLY if it's on your portfolio. You can't disapprove a comment if it's specifically on one of your photos.</p>

<p>There have been occasions when someone has said something out of line on one of my photos. Usually, it will say more about that commenter than about me, so leaving it is more embarrassing to the perpetrator than to the "victim."</p>

<p>As Mary correctly points out, if someone is pushing the envelope of abuse, contact abuse@photo.net and report it. It will be taken care of fairly and promptly.</p>

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

<p>That ability to edit and delete comments on critiques will be changed as soon as I can get it done. The only reason it wasn't done earlier is that it slipped my mind.</p>

<p>We need a consistent system on the site. you will have 10 minutes and then you will have to stand behind your statements. I'm tired of people changing their comments to reflect whatever cheating or backstabbing they feel is going on between them and other participants.</p>