Free Polaroid PolaPan 35mm (from Hawaii)

I have some roles (at least 10) of Polaroid PolaPan 35mm to offer. Each roll comes with "'Processing Pack" in a box. It had been under

refrigertaion until Jun 25, 2009 as far as I know.

From Hawaii, will ship to anywhere for the cost of shipping via US Postal Service (will have to locate offices of UPS & FedEx otherwise).

<p>please note you need a polaroid processor to process these.<br>

as to the inner workings of the machine and why the film doesnt come out covered in chemicals, i don't know. it's almost a dry process (thick paste) as far as i can tell, and the chemicals end up going back into the processing pack when the film is finished developing.</p>

<p>I will post the cost of mail to Patrick's address in a day or two: with two rolls in a bubble-backed envelope; other with 3-5 rolls in a box; another with ~12 rolls in a box. I will divide the film between two of you (Patrick M & adam n), based on who could pay what for the shipping in advance.

</p><p>

Inventory, complete & <i>corrected</i>, currently is ...

<ul>

<li>Polaroid PolaPan 36-frame, ISO 125 - <i>2</i> rolls

</li>

<li>Polaroid PolaGraph 12-frame, ISO 400 - <i>7</i> rolls

</li>

<li>Polaroid PolaBlue 12-frame - 22 rolls

</li>

<li>Polaroid PolaChrome 12-frame, ISO 40 - 12 rolls

</li>

<li>Polaroid High Contrast PolaChrome 12-frame, ISO 40 - 16 rolls;

</li>

<li>Kodak EktaChrome 24-frame, ISO 160 (tungsten) - 4 rolls

</li>

<li>Kodak EliteChrome 36-frame, ISO 100 - 6 rolls

</li>

<li>Kodak Elite ii 24-frame, ISO 100 - 4 rolls

</li>

<li>Kodak EktaChrome 36-frame (duplicating film) - 7 rolls

</li>

</ul>

</p>

<p>What would you like adam n. I would like the following if possable:<br />1 Polapan 36 frame<br />3 Polagraph<br />18 PolaBlue<br />8 Polachrome<br />5 High Contrast Polachrome<br />2 of each of the Ektachromes<br>

I hope I don't look like a hog. I have always wanted to try this stuff out but the extremely high E-Bay prices kept me away....</p>

<p>hi,<br>

1 polapan, 4 polagraphs and maybe 4 polachrome and 4 HC polachrome is OK by me.<br>

and 5 EkC duplicating film. i can't really use anything else (thanks though!)<br>

i will contact parv with my info.<br>

also, dont forget about flat rate boxes, esp. from hawaii. these will most likely fit into the medium sized box.</p>

The flat rate for medium & medium-large box is $10.35 to mainlaind, irrespective of zipcode. The medium box will certainly contain adam's request. For Patrick, I will either have to find a suitable configuration or just use medium-large box which would be nearly half empty.

Parcel post shipping cost for 20 packs of Polaraid film is $11.57 ($14.70 for Priority; too heavy for First class), and $9.92 ($11.95) for 14.

Patrick, I happend to the post the ad on Craig's List too; two interested people asked for the rolls. So, I will distribute the rest of rolls (not specifically listed above) between them.

I think we should now take this to private email.

<p>Hello parv.!<br>

I am a new member. If there are any left-over 35mm polaroid film rolls at all, I would love to nab them! I have a polaroid processor, and I have always had a soft spot for all of those films!<br>

Let me know if there is any opportunity to still get in on your offer, I'll be happy to take whatever is left and will pay any shipping necessary...<br>

Thanks!</p>

The remaining Polaroid rolls I would like to give away locally. To that end, I am waiting for response about a meeting from somebody who replied once to my Craig's List ad. If I do not hear from that person by the end of this week, I will post an update.

The local person seemed to have lost interest. I have 4 PolaBlue & 7 HightContrast PolaChrome packs left. CL M & Paul E, how do you want to divide the rolls?

The small flat rate box is about $4-5, and seems like can barely contain two packs (haven't tried actual fitting yet).

• 4 months later...