Where to get a Minolta 5400 II scanner from (EU)

<p>Hi,<br>

It's just a stupid questions as I don't know the answer even after some extensive search. Well, this is my last resort and if it fails, I have to live without it. Heeelp somebody...<br>

Ive been reading all possible reviews a lot, compared everything I encountered - and decided.<br>

I'd like to go with the Minolta Dimage 5400 II, or even the I version, mainly because of $$ reasons. The biggest problem I came across is: It's no longer available - anywhere.<br>

Does anybody have a clue where (in Europe) one of these could be found - even second hand?<br>

All help much appreciated...</p>

<p>Both the 5400 and 5400 11 are long out of production,and can only be found on the second hand market.<br>

There is one 5400 currently available on the ebay.uk site , and one 5400 currently available on the ebay.de site - they seem to go for very good prices when they do come up for sale.<br>

Good luck.</p>

<p>Well, there are no friends or even "friends" in the US that would be able to ship it afterwards. The sellers don't allow shipping abroad, unfortunately. It's the same story again and again. Well, seems like I have to stick with the plan which doesn't count these in.<br>

Anyways, thanks for the effort.</p>